Google+

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Nadine's October Kit Projects

Hello, everyone! Nadine here today sharing my layouts I created using the C'est Magnifique October Kits. These kits are absolutely gorgeous! The Prima Garden Fable papers give this kit a romantic feel. In addition to using the October Main Kit, I also used the October Embellishment Add-On Kit, October Flower Add-On Kit, and the October Mixed Media Kit.

The add-on kits are a fabulous addition to the main kit. I created five layouts total with these kits using lots of products on each one, and I still have a ton of products left to create several more layouts if I wish.

For my first layout, I used the October C'est Magnifique Sketch and a picture of my beautiful mother.


This layout includes products from the October Main KitOctober Embellishment Add-On Kit, and the October Mixed Media Kit.
From my stash: Thread, Black Cardstock, and Black Color Mist



On my second layout, I had lots of fun using the tags in the kits. This was a picture of me when I was little learning to swim. There is lots of layering on this layout. 

From my stash: Thread, Pink & Black Cardstock, and Color Mists.




I think this next layout is my favorite of them all. I love the purples and it matched perfectly with my son's prom dates dress. On the chandelier chipboard piece, I used some embossing powders and for the doilies I used the packaging for the Prima flowers. 

From my stash: Purple & White Cardstock, Embossing Powders, Cheese Cloth, Gesso and Color Mists





Who says you can't use flowers and pink on layouts with guys on them? I love how this layout turned out of my dad and me.


From my stash: Clear Gesso, Cream Cardstock, and Color Mists



For my last layout, I created this super cute page of our rotten Rottweiler when she was a puppy. Green is my favorite color so of course I love this page, and it also helps that the picture is super cute too.


From my stash: Dark Brown Cardstock, Dry Wall Tape, Brown Distress Ink, Gesso, and Color Mists




Thank you for looking, and I hope you were inspired. To see all of the C'est Magnifique Kits click HERE.

Happy crafting!
Nadine

2 comments: