Google+

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Welcome New Designer Nadine Carlier!

We would like to welcome Nadine Carlier as our newest member of the design team! Here is more about Nadine in her own words:


Hello, my name is Nadine! I have been crafting for about 18 years now with scrapbooking, handmade cards, mixed media, and altered art projects being my favorite things to create, although I have done and love all things crafty. I would say my style would best be described as eclectic with a mixed media twist. Almost all my craft projects have some kind of mist or paint on them. I love getting messy and trying new techniques. Come by and visit me sometime on my blog and my other social media channels: My Scrap'n'Stuff, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook.

I'm sharing my first projects for C'est Magnifique using the September Main Kit. This kit was so much fun to work with and perfect for doing lots of fussy cutting!
For my first project, I created this selfie page of me last year on a cruise.

From my stash: Watercolor paints and color mists.
 Using the cute ribbon in the kit I created these shabby chic flowers.



For this page, I used a picture of my daughter on the same cruise vacation that I took of me above.

From my stash: Cheese Cloth, Gesso, Color Mists, Inks, Flower Stamps, die cuts and black cardstock.
I created these flowers using one of the papers from the kit and a stamp and die set from my stash.



I love this picture of my mom and her sister that I used for this next layout.

From my stash: Pastes, Prima stencil and color mists.




For my last layout, I use an adorable picture of my daughter with her feet in my moms koi pond and with her dog.

From my stash: Prima stencil, color mists, embossing powder and pink cardstock.



For my final project, I created these two pretty hello cards.

From my stash: White, mint green and black cardstock, die cuts and color mists.
I created this pretty flower using the lace trim from the kit.



Thank you for looking, and I hope you were inspired. To see all of the C'est Magnifique Kits click HERE.

Happy crafting!
Nadine

12 comments: