Google+

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Deonna's September Kit Projects

Hi C'est Magnifique fans! Deonna here today sharing the projects that I created with the September kits. The Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Lovely collection is so fun to work with because of its versatility. The mix of stripes, polka dots, wood grain, and floral prints are perfect for both highly embellished and clean and simple designs. I have a shabby chic layout, a simple double-page spread and a mini album to share today.


I distressed the edges of the patterned papers on this page for a shabby feel. I then softened the edges of the papers by brushing them with the C'est Magnifique Pale Peacock Paint from the Mixed Media Kit. I finished the page by framing the photo with a mix of blooms from the Flower Add-On.


This double-page layout is more simple in design, but still beautiful! I used patterned paper from the Main Kit and matching cardstock from my personal supplies to build photo mats.


I inked the edges of the patterned papers and stamped a sentiment with the Prima White Fluid Chalk Inker from the Mixed Media Kit. I created the button embellishment with patterned paper and Flair from the Embellishment Add-On.


I finished this spread with the large White Feather Butterfly from the Flower Add-On. This double-page layout is ready for pictures! If you like a more embellished page, our Main Kit and our Embellishment and Flower Add-Ons contain plenty of goodies to dress up your designs!

Lastly, I created a mini album from envelopes, patterned paper, stickers, ribbon and handmade tags.



The pull-out tags allow for plenty of journaling. The small flowers, butterflies and bows from the Embellishment Add-On and Flower Add-On are the perfect size for adding a bit of flair to the album pages.


Thanks for stopping by today! The Magnifique Mixed Media Kit, the Magnifique Card Kit, the Paper Add-On, the Flower Add-On and the Embellishment Add-On are available now for purchase in the C'est Magnifique Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment