Google+

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Deonna's May Kit Layout


Hi C'est Magnifique fans! Deonna here today sharing the layout I created with the May Main Kit, May Flower and Embellishment Add-Ons and the May Magnifique Mixed Media Kit. I have to say that I absolutely love this kit! There are 32 pieces of patterned paper in this kit and they are all different. The mix of floral prints, dots, stripes and doilies in a colorful palette was super fun to work with. If you're an artist that likes to color with the entire box of crayons, this kit is for you!

I looped the multicolored floss onto the back of a punched piece of patterned paper to create an interesting border.


I built up layers of punched papers and die-cuts from the Embellishment Add-On under my photo.


I inked the Blue Fern Studios Deco Shelf Chipboard with the Clearsnap Colorbox Shy Blue Pigment Brush Pad and then sealed it with the Clear Wow! Embossing Powder.


I added a flower cluster and bow to finish the page.

I hope I have inspired you! Thanks so much for stopping by today! The May Kit and Add-Ons and the Mixed Media Kit are available for purchase now from the C'est Magnifique Store. If you can find some extra time this month, we'd love to have you join our May Sketch Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment