Google+

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Leila's April Kit Projects

Hello!

Leila here again to show you my projects with the C'est Magnifique April Kits. I used the Main Kit, Flower Add-On, Embellishment Add-On and the Mixed Media Kit. All of the kits are gorgeous and it's a pleasure to work with these supplies!

My first layout...Love You






The second layout is...Sweet Girl
(from my stash I used paper doiles and spray ink)





The third layout is Forever Friends





And I made two simple cards...



Remember you can find all the kits in the C'est Magnifique Store.

So, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my projects. Thanks for stopping by!

xx

Leila

2 comments:

  1. Leila, Loved it! The work is amazing. The second LO is my favorite. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work with this kit Leila! I LOVE the "Sweet Girl" layout!

    ReplyDelete