Google+

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Guest Designer Christie Pingel

We're excited to share a project and video tutorial created by one of our kit subscribers Christie Pingel. Here's more about Christie in her own words:


Hello everyone, my name is Christie Pingel and I am 23 years old.  I am currently a full time Lead Pharmacy Technician for CVS Pharmacy and a part time student working on my Bachelor degree in Biology. I currently live in Memphis,Tennessee. In my free time I like to craft and make things. I really enjoy taking my favorite memories and making scrapbooks to preserve them. Its a great honor to be a guest designer and share some of my work with everyone!


Christie created this gorgeous box card using the January Edge of the Brook Kit.



This beautiful card folds flat for mailing.
Enjoy Christie's video tutorial!


If you've created a project with one of our kits and would like to share it with us, please email Deonna at cmdeonna@gmail.com for more information. You can find the selection of current and past kits in the C'est Magnifique Store. Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!

3 comments: