Google+

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MMM Kit Layout - with Kelly

Good morning everybody! Kelly here today.
I have one last project to share with you that I created using the (sold out!) February Magnifique Mixed Media Kit!
This kit was so much fun, and I am continuing to use all of the mediums on my other projects, as well.
Today I have a layout I created, based off of the February Sketch Challenge sketch. I hope I can inspire you to join in and play along!

"Home Is Wherever I'm With You"

I used the gorgeous Manor House paper from the February kit. I started by doing a little masking with the Viva Modeling Cream and the ColorBox stencil from the kit. Over that, I added torn strips of the MHC papers, strips cut from the Paintables and the various die cuts from the kit. Over that, I added a light coating of the Distress Paint, gave it a spray of water, and let it blend all over. I let that dry, and did some stamping with the Kaisercraft stamp and the Mix'd Media Inx from the kit as well, then to finish added a few splatters of the Twinkling H2O's and Shimmerz paints.

Here is one last look at the February kit:
Gorgeous, is it not?! 
Stay tuned to see what we came up with for March :) You don't want to miss out!!

Have a great day!!!

*Kelly*


2 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooo pretty! Love the colors and that very sweet pic! Perfect lo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabulous composition on this - so striking.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete