Google+

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February Kit, one last time

Hi all.  It's Valerie Serfozo here today to give you one more look at our February Kit, "An Aura of Romance" featuring the Believe Collection from Manor House Creations.

Today I want to share with you a couple of layouts that I created using the kit and add-ons.  In this first layout I chose to stay primarily with the neutral colors of the paper.  I used the envelopes in the embellishment add-on to make my own tags.  I am always on the look out to re-purpose an embellishment if I can.




One of the great things about this Manor House Creations paper, is that you can keep it natural or choose one or more colors to use as accents.  In the kit there are shades of burgundy and pink that can be used as accents.  These colors were used in the layout below to bring out the colors of my niece's sweater, and add some contrast. 




Well, that's it for today, and the last of our looks at the February Kit.  We still have a few kits remaining in our Store if you're interested in getting one for yourself.  All the February Kit related items can be found HERE.  Also, don't forget to check out our Prima Section of the store where you will find new releases from CHA 2014.

You still have through midnight March 12th to enter our Bits & Pieces Giveaway.  The link can be found in our left sidebar. 

Be sure to check back Thursday when we will announce the winner of the Bits & Pieces Giveaway, and we also have some exciting design team news! 

1 comment:

  1. Great pages, Val. And I love how you've used the lacey paper for leaves! Great idea ~

    ReplyDelete