Google+

Monday, October 14, 2013

Valerie Shares Her Layouts and our Bits & Pieces Winner is Announced

We are looking forward to showing you our November kit tomorrow, but today we have a couple of October Kit items to wrap up.  Here's another look at our October kit and a few layouts that I designed using the kit:


First Competition


For this layout, I chose one of the beautiful papers from the 7 Dots Studio 9th Wave collection.   Using a stencil and the Shimmerz Texturez paste from the kit, I created some dimension on the background, then sprayed it with some mist.  The chipboard pieces are from the Blue Fern Marrakesh Panel that is in the Embellishment Add-on.  They were coated with gesso, sprayed with mist, and then stamped on with the Prima Stamp that is also in the Embellishment Add-on.  Both add-on items are also available for sale individually.


Memories


Once again I began with a background using the 9th Wave paper from 7 Dots Studio and added some texture by misting through the beautiful stencil in the kit.  I used the mist in the Embellishment Add-on, along with some colors that I had in my stash.  You can also see that I used a portion of the Blue Fern Marrakesh Panel which I colored with ink and paint to try to mimic the color of sand. 


Simply Lovely


The remainder of the Blue Fern Marrakesh Panel I painted black to use on this layout, since my niece is wearing a black top in the photo.  The Tilda paper was used to accent some of the open spaces in the panel.  The Tilda paper is still available in the Kit and in the paper add-on

 
Now it's time to announce the winner of our Bits & Pieces Giveaway.  The lucky winner is:


Entry #158 belongs to Laine Kammeraid.  Congratulations Laine!  Please e-mail leslie{at}cestmagnifiquekits{dot}com within 7 days to claim your prize.

Thanks to all who entered our Bits and Pieces Giveaway this month.

Check back tomorrow when we will give you the very first look at our November kit!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome projects! And congrats to our winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I am beyond surprised and excited to be the winner of such a great giveaway. I feel blessed and thanks so much for such a wonderful opportunity.

    Hugs and smiles always

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the subtle beauty in Valerie's work. Congratulations Laine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great layouts and congratulations to Laine.

    ReplyDelete