Google+

Friday, June 28, 2013

A Final Peek at the July Kit from Erin

Hello everybody! It's Erin Blegen here with you today to give you one more tease before we reveal to you the full July Kit!

I love that you can pull many different "moods" from these papers. Some speak of love, others of fun & interest, and others created a deeper emotion for me. I dedicated this layout to my dad who passed 16 years ago, and was happy to finally scrap this very special photo of him and I...

"16 Years"

Here's a closer look:

I hand cut a tag from one of the UHK Gallery papers and used it to mount my typed-up journaling.


From My Stash:
- Shimmerz Texturez "Patina"
- TCW Mask
- Tattered Angels "Crushed Shells" Glimmer Mist
- staples

Thanks for stopping by today! We'll see you in a couple of days with the FULL reveal of the July Kit! See you then :)

2 comments: